Custom Search

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Itano Tomomi graces cover of ViVi for the first time


AKB48’s Itano Tomomi (aka Tomochin) recently appeared on the front cover of fashion magazine ViVi, and wrote about her happiness in her ViVi column “TomoSuta.”

Although Tomochin publishes photos and beauty tips on Vivi through “TomoSuta,” the May 2011 issue is the first time she has been featured on the cover of the magazine.

The idol wrote ecstatically, “I am extremely happy! I’ve always loved ViVi and it’s a magazine I still read [every month], so I’m really happy that my dream came true!”

J-pop star Amuro Namie was on the previous issue’s cover, and she added, “It’s another dream [come true] to follow on the cover after Amuro-chan, whom I love.”

Tomochin has been gaining attention from female fans since appearing in several women’s magazines, including ViVi. She stated, “I want to work harder on being fashionable so that I get more girl fans.”

source: tokyohive


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms